There may come a time in your life when a major disaster-fire, flood, theft, vandalism, accident or an act of God-strikes you or your family.
The more prepared you are to deal with calamity, the faster we'll be able to help you get your life back to normal. Just buying an insurance policy isn't enough.If you expect to recover your losses, we'll have to thoroughly document your claim.
The following steps can be taken now to ensure a fast thorough documentation of your claim, if and when it becomes necessary.
- Establish a safety deposit box at your bank.
- Keep important papers, receipts for large purchases and valuables not use regularly in your safety deposit box.
- Develop a written room by room inventory of the items in your home or office.
- Create a photo or video inventory;update it periodically and keep a copy in your safety deposit box.
- Obtain independent appraisals of valuable items such as jewelry, antiques and collectibles that are kept at home, and keep these appraisals in your safety deposit box.
- Periodically review your insurance policy, especially if you make any improvements, to make sure you are covered for the present reconstruction value of your home and it's contents.
- Keep your PAA card in a safe place so that if disaster strikes, you can call PAA immediately.
Get your FREE Consultation, FREE Policy Review and FREE Damage Inspection to help you get back on your feet as soon as possible with a maximum settlement.Request for FREE services!
1 (866) 724-3473